Offset print offers an elegant, sleek look that is cost-effective for large volume projects.
Quick run Time
- Stable, high-speed operations at 15,000 sheets/hour
- Powderless H-UV Innovative Curing System instantly dries on surface
- Perfecting system prints both side of a shet in one pass
- Quality control system supports process efficiency for higher productivity
Robust Colors, effects & Substrates
- 8-color + H-UV coater offers endless combinations & possibilities
- Pantone inks provide precise color for brand-sensitive materials
- Coatings such as UV gloss, aqueeous gloss, aqueous satin, and aqueous dull improves durability and visual interest of finish
- Handles paper sheet and plastic thicknesses of 50# up to 24pt board
- Supports a maximum 28″x40″ sheet size
Promotes Green Printing
We reduce consumable energy usage, lowering our carbon footprint.
Our Komori Lithrone GL840P offset printing press is an absolute unit. This beast requires two people to run and stretches the length of a basketball court.
The Offset Print Process
Offset print requires processing a digital print file onto a metal plate imaged with a laser for each ink color. The plates, substrate, and rubber print “blanket” then interact to transfer the ink to the sheet. At no point does the plate touch the substrate, hence the term “offset.”
Let’s Get Started
Ready to Print?
Sign into your FTP account and send your print files our way.